Vans 'The Lizzie' - Fatigue/Black
This variant is currently sold out
• ORGANIC COTTON - The all-new upper (the quarter panel, tongue, and lining) is made from 100% organically grown cotton and Suede. Vans leather products support responsible manufacturing via the Leather Working Group.
• UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using VR3CUSH™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of at least 55% natural rubber from trees, harvested by sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.